Slimming World from a sarcastic stressed-out Mummy's point of view!

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Wuh-wuh-wuh-weigh in!

Tuesday is my weigh in day, and as I go to a morning group the agony is usually over by 10am and I can have a coffee and some food before passing out. I used to weigh in of an evening and spend the day taking tiny bird-like sips of water and eating crumbs in a desperate bid to lose that extra half a pound by the time it came to stepping on the scales, but all that led to is dehydration and anger. But when you weigh in the morning you can skip your morning coffee, go to the toilet 15 times and wear your lightest outfit for an hour or two and then go back to normal for the rest of the day. So much easier.

Anyway, I probably wont update every Tuesday with what I've lost/gained etc, but I might make a separate tab documenting my weekly progress as a record, So far I've been on plan for 8 weeks and with today's 2 1/2 pound loss I have lost a grand total of 1 1/2 stone, 21 pounds, or 4 and a quarter chihuahuas*. Wow.

I just need to lose 2 pounds to have lost 10% of my starting weight, which apparently has huge health benefits and will make my doctor smile (good luck with that). Hopefully I'll get there this week...

Hx

*No chihuahuas were harmed in the writing of this blog post. But if you're a chihuahua owner, get a proper dog. Chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment